"Your kindness should be known to all. The Lord is near."
In-person liturgies involve registration (see details below).
Ministry Opportunities - Liturgy Support Team
Safe and orderly in-person liturgies at Most Blessed Sacrament require a Liturgy Support Team. Consider serving the People of God in the following capacities:
LECTOR: proclaim the word of God during liturgies.
- To sign up to serve as a lector, contact Deacon Fred Toca: [email protected]
TECH SUPPORT: manage the livestream (basic familiarity with webcams, Zoom, and YouTube).
- To sign up to serve as tech support, contact Aleron Morton: [email protected]
ATTENDANT: ensure a safe and orderly experience for those attending public liturgies.
- To sign up to serve as an attendant, contact Aleron Morton: [email protected]
If you are interested in serving, please send an email to the points of contact listed above. You will receive training.
Registration for In-Person Liturgies
Why do we have a registration process?
Our priority is the health and safety of our parish community. The registration process ensures the following:
- We are able to ensure social distancing by maintaining capacity restrictions.
- We are able to notify attendees regarding potential exposure.
- Each in-person liturgy has a registration window. For Sunday Eucharist, the window is 12noon on Wednesday until 12noon on Saturday.
- Registration will close once the maximum capacity is reached or at 12noon on Saturday, whichever comes first.
- The individual who registers will provide their email address and will serve as the contact person for the household/group.
- An individual can register up to five (5) individuals for their household/group.
- If your household/group exceeds five (5) individuals, you may submit an additional registration using the same name and contact information.
Unable to attend after registering?
- We understand that unexpected events can change your plans.
- If you are ultimately unable to attend a liturgy after registering, do not contact the parish staff.
- If you need to change your plans and the registration window is still open, you are encouraged to cancel your registration (ticket) on the Eventbrite platform.
Liturgy Support Team
- Lectors, attendants, and tech support assigned to serve at an in-person liturgy do not need to register for themselves but will need to register for family/friends who will accompany them at the same public liturgy (individuals serving on the liturgy support team can serve as the contact person for registration but should not include themselves in the registration count).
Visit the liturgy page to register and learn more about what to expect when you arrive.